Add Session

You must first complete the Institutions Attended section before entering your course history

Report ALL coursework completed at regionally accredited United States and English-speaking Canadian institutions exactly as it appears on your transcript.

You must use a personal copy of your transcripts to properly enter ALL of your college coursework attempted and earned. Enter courses chronologically, beginning with the oldest transcript to most recent. List all courses from a single transcript before you enter courses from the next transcript. Within each term, enter the courses in the order in which they appear on your transcript. Enter each course once from the transcript where it was originally taken, even if the credits transferred to another institution.

Report all of your college courses even if they do not fulfill a Physical Therapy school prerequisite or you repeated them!

PTCAS will verify your self-reported courses against your official transcripts and will report any discrepancies to your selected Physical Therapy institutions. PTCAS will not enter your courses for you. PTCAS will return your application to you for corrections or explanation if it identifies a significant number of course discrepancies or omissions. If you fail to properly enter all of your courses when you first submit your application or do not make corrections as requested, your application will be delayed in processing and you may jeopardize your chances for admission.

Study Abroad

List all Study Abroad courses that appear on a United States or Canadian transcript in English with itemized grades and credit hours in this “Coursework” section. For each Study Abroad course, select the name of the United States or English-speaking Canadian institution in which the Study Abroad credit and grades appear. If the United States or Canadian transcript does not itemize the grades or credits for study abroad, follow the policies for international (foreign) coursework below.

International (Foreign) Institution

Do NOT list any international (foreign) courses completed outside of a United States or English-speaking Canadian institution in this Coursework section. Consult PTCAS instructions on how to submit international transcripts, including Canadian transcripts written in French.

Overseas United States Institution

If you attended a PTCAS-recognized overseas United States institution, list all courses attempted and credits earned in this section. PTCAS will consider coursework from an overseas United States institution in the same manner as United States and Canadian course work written in English.