Foreign Transcripts/Courses

Enter all international (non-U.S./foreign) institutions you have attended on your PTCAS application.


Review the program-specific admission requirements to determine if original transcripts or foreign transcript evaluations for Canadian coursework must be submitted directly to the program or PTCAS.

  • PTCAS will accept original Canadian transcripts (if in English).
  • Send a foreign transcript evaluation for Canadian transcripts not in English.
  • PTCAS will NOT hold your file in processing for missing Canadian transcripts.
  • Enter all of your Canadian courses on your PTCAS application.
  • PTCAS will NOT verify your Canadian courses or include them in any of your PTCAS GPAs.
  • PT programs can view your UN-verified Canadian courses and transcripts.


  • Send United States transcript with study abroad credits to PTCAS.
  • Enter all Study Abroad courses that appear on a United States transcript with separate grades and credits under the United States institution.
  • If the United States transcript does not display the grades and/or credits for study abroad courses, follow the policies for international (foreign) transcripts and coursework below.


PTCAS recognizes “overseas United States institutions” that are located outside United States borders, are regionally accredited, and use English as the primary language of instruction and documentation. If you attended an overseas United States institution, send an official transcript to PTCAS and enter all courses on your PTCAS application. United States institutions with campuses overseas (e.g. the University of Maryland at Munich) are also considered United States colleges for which transcripts are required and all course work must be listed.


Do NOT enter any foreign courses completed outside the United States or Canada (unless “study abroad” through a United States institution). Visit the PTCAS Directory to determine the foreign transcript requirements for each PT program, as described below:

  • Send a Foreign Transcript Evaluation Report to PTCAS. If required by PT program, send foreign transcripts to one of the agencies below for “course-by-course” report. If received, PTCAS will forward the report to your selected PT programs.
  • Send Original Foreign Transcript Directly to Program. Do not send to PTCAS.


PTCAS will only accept foreign transcript evaluations from the World Education Services (WES) and will no longer accept evaluations from other agencies.  Arrange for WES to send a course-by-course report to PTCAS.

Applicants are advised to allow 4-6 weeks for WES to process and send the evaluation to PTCAS, once a report is requested.

World Education Services, Inc  (Preferred PTCAS Provider)
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274–5087
(212) 966–6311